Saturday

New Year, New Goals

Ah, a new year is upon us. And like everyone else, I have some resolutions specifically for CBAY. And I figure if I post them, that gives me some accountability (and makes it harder for me to have already forgotten them a week from now).
  • Get all of the backlist and frontlist titles made into ebooks. So, far only the Book of Nonsense has been started on the ebook journey. My goal is to have all of the backlist made by April, and the frontlist as the books come out.
  • Exhibit at TLA. Okay, so this one is kind of a cheat since I technically decided to do this a few days ago. But it still is going to require a fair bit of planning and work, so I'm going to include it.
  • Get all those websites up. I know Forgotten Worlds. It's coming. I swear.
  • Respond to submissions within 3 months. This one is going to be the hardest of all. Even with Intern and the form letter already written, it's going to take a while to work through all of the submissions I suspect I'll be getting in 2 weeks. I'm going to try though.
Now that I've got my list up, it's time for you to make your writing oriented list. I know you can do it.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I don't usually make specific writing goals for the year. Not sure why. But you're inspiring me to do it. Happy New Year!