Friday

In 3, 2, 1...

Let the countdown officially begin. Tomorrow at midnight exactly, CBAY will briefly open submissions again for the first time in three years. Three years! I know accepting submissions is a commonplace thing at other publishers, but it's been so long for us that this has turned into a pivotal, logistics-meeting inspiring kind of event. We're excited and nervous and upbeat about the coming avalanche. Personally, I have goose bumps.

For the first time in quite sometime, I will once again be covered in slush even if it is all of the electronic variety.

So, I want to wish all of you submitters luck, and to tell you not to be to stressed about the whole thing. Take a deep breath and hit send. We'll be eagerly waiting to look at it over here.

1 comment:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I hope you find some good manuscripts. Mine needs one more revision before it's ready to submit and I know I won't be done with it in time. Darn!