Friday

Getting Back on the Web

So, as part of my new trying to get the blog going again, I've decided to start posting about everything I think of. Like yesterday, I posted about the new Incarceron movie.

I must say this is greatly helped by having a new iPad toy. Yesterday I was able to do that post while baby took a bath. I would never dare take my laptop anywhere near the baby and water. I shudder at the thought.

So, as my first real publisher post in a while, let's talk about this blog. I've given it a new look as you may have noticed. Please tell me what you think (good or bad). I am not emotionally attached to the look of the blog in any way, so if you don't like it, I won't be offended to know.

Also, let me know what you are most interested in reading about, and I'll try to do more of that. What is more important: writing tips, marketing tips, editorial process, what? I always appreciate feedback.

3 comments:

The Storylady said...

Glad to see you back! Personally, I appreciate hearing from editors about trends they're seeing in the slushpile, tips on smart submitting, do's and don'ts, that sort of thing. Your new look is fine, but I couldn't quite figure out what the background was.

Yat-Yee said...

Happy to see you back on the web. Posting whatever's on your mind works for me!

So, are you not worried about the iPad being near water?

The Buried Editor said...

I don't go sit on the edge of the tub, but no, the little drops that have gotten splashed on my iPad haven't been an issue. Still, I don't plan to take it in the rain. :)