Saturday

Source for Free Ebooks

The NBN Sales conference went quite well. I got some great feedback on the books and made some interesting networking contacts. And it seems that my double life as a bookseller makes me a valuable resource for others as well. So many good ideas were floating around.

Since many of you review books on your blogs, I thought you might be interested in a site I just discovered. Now, some of you may have been using it for years, but sometimes I’m a little late to the party.

Introducing Net Galley.com. This site is free to reviewers, bookstore buyers, etc. (although it’s not free for the publisher – grumble) and allows you to request electronic and physical readers of publishers books. I haven’t thoroughly explored the site yet, but I know I plan to put electronic versions of all my books up. It’s a greener way to preview and review books. I look forward to becoming a part.

1 comment:

Brad Jaeger said...

Thanks for that; I was mostly getting free books from a site with a rather unpleasant selection of books. The variety here seems much more pleasant.