Wednesday

Tip of the Week 12/2/09

Tip of the Week: When an editor (or agent -- this applies to them too) asks for your complete manuscript via email, do not send each chapter in it's own separate attachment. Send the entire work in one document.

This is not a joke. I really did get a full manuscript from the Bloom Award sent to me with every chapter in a document. I threatened to refuse to read it on principle, but I was told I had too. Remember you don't want to alienate the editor before you even get started, and having to combine 17 documents into 1 so I can load it on my reader definitely puts me in a foul mood.

4 comments:

Maureen Hume said...

I really enjoy reading your tips. Although most of them seem simple commonsense to most of us I think sometimes sheer nervousness and over thinking makes people do the weirdest things. It's good of you to take the time to clarify certain points.
Maureen. www.thepizzagang.com

danceluvr said...

Maybe that author had had some problems sending the entire manuscript in an earlier email. Sometimes these computers rebel, you know.

goodeda1122 said...

情趣用品,情趣,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,

didi said...

情趣用品,情趣,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,
IC按摩棒,IO按摩棒,
G點,後庭,
AV女優,AV,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,
變頻跳蛋,數位跳蛋,
跳蛋,跳蛋,
潤滑油,情趣精品,
SM,吊帶襪,
馬甲,角色扮演服,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
貓裝,絲襪,
褲襪,性感絲襪,
性感睡衣,睡衣,
自慰器,自慰器,
爆漿,自慰杯,
做愛,電動自慰器,
威而柔,高潮,
逼真按摩棒,振動按摩棒 ,
按摩棒,按摩棒,