Thursday

Where does the time go?

It has occurred to me that maybe one of the reasons I'm not posting quite so much on this blog has something to do with the fact that I'm now running 2 blogs at once. Yes, that's right. There are now 2 whole places where you can read my brilliant prose.

Of course, for all my musings on writing and getting published, you should stay tuned right here. But for interesting stuff I've read and my opinions on actual published books in a non-writing capacity, you will have to head on over to the BookKids blog. Yes, this is a BookPeople sponsored thing, so there will be event postings and the like that will most likely be interesting only to the people who live in Austin. But, there will also be book reviews and book talk about kid and teen books over there as well. For instance, I wrote all about my love of fantasy and Diana Wynne Jones here.

And the best part about this blog is that it will be (ideally) contributed to by people other than just me. You can read our book buyer's opinion of stuff. And really, how often do you get to read the honest opinion of a children's book buyer? (Other than on the PW sponsored blog Shelftalker, I mean.)

6 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Had no idea, and I added it to my blog reader.
And seeing as how I live in Austin...

beth said...

Another blog for me to read while I put off revising my new ms! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Which contributor is the book buyer at the other website?

The Buried Editor said...

It will be Megan, but at the moment, all the stuff, even hers is being posted by me.

May said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞

May said...

小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙