Wednesday

Tip of the Week 6/18/08

Tip of the Week: Do not let deadlines sneak up on you.

This would be an example of practice what I preach not what I do. I have let several deadlines sneak up on me and all come crashing together. It means that my postings for the next few days are going to be sporadic at best. I also won't be able to go through my pitch submissions until the beginning of July. So, thank you all for sending those winning chapters in. Now it'll just be a few weeks until I can get back to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's okay. I've only been trying to sell my book for the past 10 years. A while longer won't hurt (much).

Laurie Woodward said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of those good deeds we all want to do.

Paul West said...

Oh Laurie, I thought you were going to quote my favorite saying:

"Sometimes work gets in the way of more important things, like writing."