Friday

New Year, New Class

It's a new year, and like all new years, it comes with resolutions. Mine is to start blogging regularly again. It's also to get caught up on all my work. It's also . . . well there are so many others.

But I'm not the only one with new things. I was excited yesterday to get the link for the new class of 2k8 debut authors. It's a cool site with some interesting new books on it. Two of the books came out last week, and I was looking at one of them in the store yesterday. I like the 2k classes and their sites. I think it's a wonderful way to find out about new authors and their works. I realize that it's a marketing tool for the authors, but it still a great resource for me. I'm looking forward to seeing these books as they roll out throughout the year.

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Hey Buried Editor! Welcome back to the bloggin world, and thanks for the mention!

M.P. Barker said...

Thanks for mentioning 2k8, Buried Editor!

Michele