Friday

Happy Harry Potter Day

There are so many holidays in July: Independence Day, Buried Editor Birthday, Harry Potter Day. Harry Potter Day is special though because you have to dress in costume and go wait in long lines at midnight. I'm dressed in my Gryfindor uniform about to leave for work. We will (optimistically) be closing at 2 AM. My sister was apparently sorted into Slytherin, and my husband, after dying his hair, will be metamorphosing into Snape. Even my mother-in-law is getting in on the act and dressing like a witch. No muggles in my household.

Happy Potter Day all. See you next week. (Tomorrow I have to work again, and Sunday is dedicated to reading the book.)

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

So did you finish it?
I'm 100 pages in ...

Anonymous said...

where did you go to??


Carla

The Buried Editor said...

finish what? my thesis? no. I'm running out of time.

And I was just to tired to do this for a while. I'm going to really try to start back up. I've been reading all these great and not so great books, and I want to share!

Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,街舞,融資,借貸,借錢,小產,雞精,紋身,刺青,性感,辣妹