Saturday

Wedded Bliss

I had a million and one things to do today, so of course spending hours messing with my wedding pictures was the most productive use of my time. In my defense, I was trying to get albums together for my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-laws for mother's day. However, it has occurred to me that despite all the talking I've done about it here on this blog, I have yet to actually show any material proof that said wedding ever took place. So, I have compiled a small photo retrospective of the momentous event.



Enjoy at your leisure. I am the one dressed as a bride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pix. Loved the theme.

PJ Hoover said...

I think I must be in that mass crowd of people somewhere. I'm dressed as a pirate girl, and hubby was disguised as Green Latern thanks to the masks. Nice show. What do you use for editing? iMovie?