Friday

They're here! THEY'RE HERE!!!!



Is that not the prettiest site or what? That's the first of 25 boxes of Book of Nonsense ARCs. And the books look lovely. I'm so happy I could cry tears of joy. I'm sending the author and his agent copies on Monday. I hope they're as excited as me.

Do you want a copy? If you'd like to sign-up to potentially review CBAY books, use the form on the Sneaky Peeks page. I know that it addresses kids and teens, but I'm happy to let adults review too. Otherwise, I'll have some contests starting soon, with copies up for grab then.

Now, I have to spend some quality time with my ARCs. I was thinking of taking them to the movies, and then reading them a story before bed. Maybe Little Bunny Kung Fu or There's a Yak in My Bed . . .

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

How excited! I bet David was happy to see this picture!

They look pretty :)

PJ Hoover said...

And they do just look so pretty in person! So smooth and nice. Words aren't enough.