Thursday

A Mind-Boggling New Way to Kill Time and Not Work

I have discovered a lovely new way to kill time: Shelfari. It's like Library Thing, but more community oriented like MySpace. Go on over, look around, and then join my group, Children's Writers who Read. I thought that this was a great opportunity to start a book group. I've been wanting to do something that lets us all reccomend really well-written book, and I decided that this was a great opportunity. And if you do join Shelfari, be sure to add me as a friend. I'm buriededitor, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I joined tonight as secretlifeofme.
Cool site.

S.E.

Anonymous said...

BE: You have way too much time on your hands. This appears to be a problem for you. I suggest therapy or maybe chaining yourself to your desk. I'm not sure which would be better.

The Buried Editor said...

I wish I had to much time on my hands. This was done instead of something else, mostly slush reading.