Sunday

TLA Day 4

The end is near. I present the last day of TLA. As I look over the 4 days that I just spent in San Antonio, I realize that there are several people who managed to not make it on my camera. They include Rick Riordan, Cynthia Leitich Smith, Avi, Stephenie Meyer, and my own friend Topher from Bookpeople. I don't know how I managed to miss them. Hmmm. I'll just have to catch them some other time. Until then, enjoy the last of the TLA series.



This also makes my 200th post. I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed blogging with all of you out here.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the experience.You did a fantastic job on it all.

Brenda Sturgis

Lillian said...

Thanks for sharing all this. I wish I could have been there. Sniffle. The last time I was at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center I think I was looking at Dalmatians

It's so exciting to see Yak on display.

Kay

PJ Hoover said...

Great show! You must teach me your editing secrets!
Seriously, I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for the work putting it together!

SilberBook-Blog said...

It was just like being there - minus the sore feet!

Thanks for the POV of the conference - and I just have to say not only was the film wonderful but the credits were amazing (but where was the catered by credit???)

alan

beautiful said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙