Tuesday

I'm Back

I'm not taking another 4 month leave of absence. I've been a little under the weather and then out of town with no internet. So, I apologize for being a little late posting these.

Winner for Yak Drawing Contest:
Zach H.

Winners of the Librarian/Bookseller Contest:
Diane Schrecker
Carole Brooks

I have learned something from these last 2 contests:
1. My demographic ain't librarians and booksellers
2. It ain't children
3. 4 contests is a little bit much even for me. I'm going to go for 2 in the future.

I'll be emailing the winners tomorrow to get their addresses. I have to run to the bookstore now. If I get a chance when I get home tonight, I'll tell you a little bit about some of the books I've been reading at the store. All I can say is Skulldugery Pleasant? Funny.

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

And I'll add "rich author" to Skulduggery Pleasant. Is it worth the read? It looks great! What age is it for?

The Buried Editor said...

I'd put it as a 9-12. You would think it would be all gimmicky and corny, but this was a good book. Well worth the few hours it took to read. It left room open for a sequel, and for once, I'm glad.

cdb said...

Thank you for the book I won.
I will send it to Indianapolis Public
Schools to my friend who buys books for the system!

Carole Brooks

Lillian said...

Thanks for running all the contests. I tried to spread the word for you, but guess it didn't catch on.

Kay