Tuesday

Everyone needs an editor.

Thank you to all the folks who have looked through the site. I've had people making all sorts of helpful catches from misspelled words to David pointing out that I'd forgotten a link to the Books page on every page except the first. I love how this illustrates that we all need someone to look over our work. I don't see my own misspelled words, but I often find others. I was to close to the project to see the mistakes. And I'm very obliged to all of you for helping me find these glitches. Publishing, whether it's a book, a website, or a blog is very much a cooperative project - a lot like life. I'm appreciative to everyone that helps make these projects a success.

And now, like an Academy Award winning actress I will now ennumerate each and every one of these people.

I'm kidding. You folks know who you are, and if you don't, you should. You all already have my eternal thanks. :)

No comments: