Saturday

We came; we saw; we signed books.

We had a delightful Summer Shorts release party. It was fun getting to see local authors and illustrators - many who I've never even met before. I had a great time, and I hope everyone else did as well. Here are some pictures from the event. Unfortunately my digital camera is not real good these days. They come out all blurry. Fortunately, I took backups with a little disposable. But I haven't gotten those developed yet. So, you'll just have to endure these.

Here's the crowd settling in.



And here's the authors and illustrators (and me) with some of the contest winners.



And the best thing of all? I got my own book signed. I always try to get the books I edited signed. So far I'm only missing one in my collection.

4 comments:

SilberBook-Blog said...

congrats! I hope you had a fun time. These events are such cornerstones in the process!

alan

Gaijin Mama said...

Looks like a good time! Sorry I couldn't be there!

T3h Phoenix said...

Aw, congratulations! I bet it was a lot of fun... too bad you had to cut it short.

The Buried Editor said...

It was fun. Thank you all for the sweet comments!