Saturday

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Specifically, they were wondering where yesterday's Question of the Week was. It's very simple. I didn't have a question; therefore, no question of the week. Mystery solved. I also spent the morning run around like a madman and the afternoon/evening working at the bookstore. The glamour that is my life never ends. I'm just now opening my laptop to do things like type here, check email, etc. And one of the things I discovered that I missed was BlogDay 2006. It was remiss of me, but I plan to make up for it next year. Until then, I must thank Jen Robinson for alerting me to the event and for the nice little blurb she gave the blog. If you have never discovered her before, now would be an excellent time to mosey on over to her page and have a little look-see. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! I'm glad that you enjoy my blog. And I hope that what I wrote the other day helps some new people to find your site, too. Cheers!