Friday

When the System Breaks Down

Today is Friday; so this sould be a Question of the Week post. I have a great question that I would like to post. There's just this little tricky issue of my not knowing the answer. I know. I know. It turns out I'm not all knowing. I hope this doesn't destroy anyone's world view. But alas, I am as human as the next editor although I'm sure you'd already gathered that from my copious typos, misspellings, etc. So, I have emails to those mighty bookstore bookers who can answer it. In case you're wondering, it's about booking out of area book signings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I got another question for you. How important do you think author websites/blogs are and at what stages in a career? Pre-publication and post-publication? How does an author build a fan base for a blog or website? Also, what are the best ways for an author to advertise/publisize? Are there any good websites with this type of information?
Thanks.