Monday

Leaching Out Across the Web

Now, for a moment of blatant self-promotion.

I have expanded the Buried Editor's web presence. It wasn't enough for me to be found here in the blogger domain, no I must go further and farther abroad. I now have a MySpace account. I'm not sure exactly why I bothered getting one, but maybe once they start letting me post, I'll see the fruits of expanding my horizons.

I have also built the Buried Editor its own website found at www.madelinesmoot.com/buriededitor. Now I can be snarky and independent on yet another site. I don't plan to update this much, but it does have writing samples if your curious to read what I write. Also, my rates are there should you want my beautiful visage to shine at your groups next conference. My conference rate is a phenomenal sum: $0.00 plus you have to pay for my travel, room and board. I'm happy to give up my time, but I ain't going out-of-pocket. Of course, if you wish to pay me, I would never object . . .

I'm compiling a FAQ for that site, so if you've got a burning important issue, you should get that checked. But if you've got a writing or editing or general Buried Editor question, email it to me. You've got a week before I'm putting them up.

6 comments:

tem2 said...

What's your MySpace address?

T3h Phoenix said...

Nice website! I especially like the outer bevel effects on the title- very nice.

The Buried Editor said...

My MySpace address is myspace.com/theburiededitor of course. I was going to ask the penguins to be my friend, but I don't quite understand the intricacies of myspace. (I realize it's probably the easiest place on Earth, but when I couldn't post comments on stuff, I lost interest. I'm assuming I'll regain it when my 7 days of isolation are over.)

The Buried Editor said...

And I'd like everyone to welcome my little sister to my site. Everyone, my sister. My sister, everyone. She says on her profile that she's a remarkably sophisticated 12 year old. She's right. I thought she was someone's character who'd gotten her own blog. It's not like anyone's ever done that before. Hmm. Tem2.

Anyway, I was looking at the image for her profile going, hey that's a thingy-a-mob like Sister is drawing all the time. Then I read it, and there were just to many coincidences.

I wonder if Dad knows what she's doing online . . .

And Phoenix, I'm glad you like the bevel & emboss. I'm assuming you've figured that one out by now, right? And Image Ready Kicks Ass.

T3h Phoenix said...

Bevel and emboss? Sweetie, I got Photoshop CS.
And the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins RaWkZoRz.

The Buried Editor said...

Phoenix, dear, so do I. Bevel and emboss is a layer style. I'm not sure how you do it in your IBM perversion of Adobe, but in mine you can go to Layer > Layer Style and there it is. I'm a little surprised you haven't found it. Or perhaps you have and you were laughing at my lack of belief at your sophistication.

It's hard to say.